Based in the thriving Baltic Triangle, our 54 St James Street location offers light and contemporary office space to rent in Liverpool with stunning views across the city’s iconic skyline.
Are you a female-led business looking for a new base for your business? Then 54 St James Street could be your new home!
We currently have office space available suitable for 1-3 people, ranging from £250pcm for a small office*.
- High-speed broadband
- Photocopying, printing and scanning facilities available
- Grade A comfort heating & cooling system
- Staffed reception 8.30am – 5.30pm on weekdays
- Café on-site (with 10% discount for tenants)
- Discounted meeting/conference room hire
- Communal kitchen spaces
- Free use of on-site bike racks and shower facilities
- Garden space at the back of the building
- 10-min walk from Liverpool One & Bold Street
- And we’re dog-friendly!
54 St James Street is a flagship facility for women in business, developed as part of the ‘WICED’ project to create a Women’s International Centre for Economic Development. When you use our facilities you contribute to our valuable work of supporting vulnerable women & disadvantaged communities through the work of The Women’s Organisation.
*All prices exclude VAT and business rates.