We’re all looking forward to a life after lockdown, which seems like it is finally within reach after over 12 months of being stuck indoors.
The world as we know it has changed, including the way we work. Maybe you’ve gone freelance and are looking to create some work-life balance with a small office, or you’re looking to grow your business from homeworking into a professional space – whatever your needs, 54 St James Street can cater to them.
We have a range of office space available, from smaller 1-3 person offices, to larger spaces suitable for up to 5 people.
- Light & contemporary private offices – suitable for social distancing
- 1-3 person offices – (11sq m – 15sq m) or offices up to 5 people (24sq m)
- Prices start from £240pcm + VAT
- 3 months minimum tenancy, then a flexible monthly rolling contract
- Available immediately
Why choose 54 St James Street?
- Prime L1 postcode in the Baltic Triangle
- 10-minute walk from Liverpool One & Bold Street and transport links
- Free use of on-site bike racks and shower facilities
- Garden space and roof terrace
- Communal kitchen spaces
- Staffed reception 8.30am – 5.30pm on weekdays (N.B. our reception is currently on reduced opening hours due to COVID-19)
- Discounted meeting and conference room hire
- Access to high-speed broadband
- Photocopying, printing and scanning facilities available on request
- Grade A comfort heating & cooling system
- On-site business community and networks
Our facilities are open to female and male led businesses and social enterprises.
Our aim is to ensure that our Business Services contribute to our tenants’ business success, with a team of on-site business advisors, access to the WO Connect networking group for female entrepreneurs, and a regular programme of training and events.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a safe visit to see 54 St James Street for yourself.
You can also click here to explore our office facilities online.