The last 16 months have changed the way we work for good. Whether you’ve just set up your own business, have branched out as a freelancer or need to downsize as your team move towards homeworking, we have the solution for you.
Based in the Baltic Triangle, 54 St James Street offers professional, private office space in a contemporary, city-centre environment, with stunning views across Liverpool’s iconic skyline.
We currently have spaces ideal for up to 4 people, starting from £250pcm (excluding VAT and business rates).
Why choose 54 St James Street?
- Prime L1 postcode in the Baltic Triangle
- 10-minute walk from Liverpool One & Bold Street and transport links
- Free use of on-site bike racks and shower facilities
- Garden space and roof terrace
- Communal kitchen spaces
- Staffed reception 8.30am – 5.30pm on weekdays (N.B. our reception is currently on reduced opening hours due to COVID-19)
- Discounted meeting and conference room hire
- Access to high-speed broadband
- Photocopying, printing and scanning facilities available on request
- Grade A comfort heating & cooling system
- On-site business community and networks
- And we’re dog-friendly!
Our facilities are open to female and male led businesses and social enterprises.
Our aim is to ensure that our Business Services contribute to our tenants’ business success, with a team of on-site business advisors, access to the WoConnect networking group for female entrepreneurs, and a regular programme of training and events.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a safe visit to see 54 St James Street for yourself.
You can also click here to explore our office facilities online.