The world of work as we know it has changed, and so has the way we do business.
So, is it time to re-think where you do business from?
Whether your business is growing, you’re a freelancer ready to find a better work–life balance, or you’re looking to downsize your current space as your team move towards homeworking – your needs are changing.
That’s why small, private and professional offices at 54 St James Street could be the ideal solution for your business to take its next steps into the world of work post lockdown.
Our smaller 1-3 person offices from £240pcm offer the ideal solution to a range of business challenges:
- Are you ready to grow into your first office, following an increased demand for your products or services?
- Have your team moved towards a future of home working, but you still want a permanent and professional business presence?
- Or perhaps the distractions of home working during lockdown are slowing down your workflow as a freelancer or entrepreneur? We offer space just the right size for you to find that work-life balance.
Suitable for 1-3 people our smaller private offices offer a safe and affordable space for you to work from as you navigate your business through the current crisis and beyond.
- Light & contemporary private offices – suitable for social distancing
- 1-3 person offices – (11sq m – 13sq m)
- Prices start from £240pcm – £260pcm + VAT
- 3 months minimum tenancy, then a flexible monthly rolling contract
- Available immediately
Why choose 54 St James Street?
- Prime L1 postcode in the Baltic Triangle
- 10-minute walk from Liverpool One & Bold Street and transport links
- Free use of on-site bike racks and shower facilities
- Garden space and roof terrace
- Communal kitchen spaces
- 10% discount at SIREN Liverpool, our on-site café
- Staffed reception 8.30am – 5.30pm on weekdays (N.B. our reception is currently on reduced opening hours due to COVID-19)
- Discounted meeting and conference room hire
- Access to high-speed broadband
- Photocopying, printing and scanning facilities available on request
- Grade A comfort heating & cooling system
- On-site business community and networks
Our facilities are open to female and male led businesses and social enterprises.
Our aim is to ensure that our Business Services contribute to our tenants’ business success, with a team of on-site business advisors, access to the WO Connect networking group for female entrepreneurs, and a regular programme of training and events.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a safe visit to see 54 St James Street for yourself.
You can also click here to explore our office facilities online.